Cascada Isles is a community located within the Monterra master planned community in the heart of Cooper City, Fl that started construction in 2005 and was completed around 2010.
Newest Properties For Sale
Cascada Isles Amenties
Cascada Isles at Monterra offers its residents some of the best amenities including a state of the art Clubhouse with fitness center , stunning community pool , Basketball, Game Room, Tennis Courts, Walking paths and a safe family atmosphere for raising your children.
Features Of The Monterra Properties
Homes in the community feature but not limited to Impact Windows & Doors, Granite Counter Tops, Upgraded kitchen cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances, Swimming Pools on the larger single family homes if owners choose to do so during the new construction phases, most homes have 2-3 car garages, walk in closets, spacious open floor plans and high ceilings.
Pet Friendly Community
Just like Monterra the townhome community of Cascada Isles is managed by the Castle Group and they are located in Plantation, FL. Monthly HOA Dues for the Cascada Isles community range from $200.00 – $210.00 per month as of 2020. Contact Monterra HOA Directly to verify exact costs because they generally increase year after year.
Selling Or Leasing In Cascada Isles
- New residents must apply for a background check and they need to be approved before moving in.
- Application Fees $100.00 Per Person “Money Order or Cashiers Checks Only”
- Application Fees for married couples $100.00
- Applications can take up to 30 days to process.
- The Common Area is under a Community Development District therefore the maintenance fees for the Common areas are included on your Property Taxes.
- The HOA takes care of ARC application’s, violations and grievances.
- The HOA fees are paid once a year on January 1st.
- Rules & Regulations
- Screening Application For Sales & Leasing
Nearby The Cascada Isles Community
Residents have everything within 5 minutes of the Monterra subdivision including Publix, Home Depot, Coffee Shops Including Starbucks and other local Bistros including Vienna Cafe, you also have many restaurants nearby including one of my favorites Vita Italian Restaurant & Pizza.
Plenty of others places to shop nearby including The Shoppes at Pembroke Gardens, Broward Mall & Sawgrass Mills Mall. If you enjoy the night life the Seminole Hard Rack Hotel is located less than 10 minutes away and offers luxury hotel & spa experiences, bars, clubs, casual & fine dining restraurant’s and gambling for the casino crowd and once you’ve hit it big on the Black Jack table go to the comedy club or go to one of the many concerts and shows the Hard Rock offers.
Buying Or Selling In Cascada Isles
If you considering buying, selling or leasing a townhome in the Cascada Isles community, I am always available to help.