Port St Lucie, Florida is a city located on the Atlantic coast, approximately halfway between Miami and Orlando. The city is known for its natural beauty, with plenty of parks and waterways, as well as its proximity to some of Florida’s top beaches. If you’re considering moving to Port St Lucie, here are a few of the neighborhoods you might want to consider:
6 Of The Best Places To Call Home
- Tradition: Tradition is a master-planned community located in the western part of the city. It offers a variety of housing options, from single-family homes to townhouses and apartments, and is known for its walkable streets and community events.
- St Lucie West: St Lucie West is another master-planned community, located in the northern part of the city. It offers a mix of residential neighborhoods and commercial areas, and is home to the PGA Village, a golf and tennis resort.
- River Park: River Park is a historic neighborhood located along the North Fork of the St Lucie River. The area features a mix of older homes, some dating back to the 1920s, as well as newer construction. The neighborhood is known for its tree-lined streets and proximity to the river.
- Del Webb at Tradition: Del Webb is a 55+ active adult community located in Port St Lucie, Florida, offering a variety of amenities such as a clubhouse, fitness center, swimming pools, and tennis courts, as well as a variety of activities and social clubs for residents.
- Southbend: Southbend is a neighborhood located in the southern part of the city. The area is known for its water views, with many homes having access to the St Lucie River or the Indian River Lagoon. The neighborhood is also home to the Savannas Preserve State Park, a 2,200-acre park that offers hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails.
- The Vineyards: The Vineyards at St Lucie West is a gated community located in the north-central part of the city. It is known for its Mediterranean-style homes, and its proximity to the PGA Golf Club.
Ultimately, the best neighborhood for you will depend on your personal preferences and needs. Consider your budget, desired housing type, and proximity to amenities when making your decision.
Questions About Buying A Home In Port St Lucie?
If you are considering buying or selling a home in Port St Lucie and you have questions, please reach out to David Rogers by calling, texting him at 561.660.0154 or you should send him an email by using the Contact Form.